Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 12, 2011

Amazing Budapest & Danube Guest House

Today I was trying to reorganize my purse when I found a thing that I didn't remember to have....the business card of a very very nice B&B in Budapest where I spent more than a weekend when I was living in Hungary..this place's name is Danube Guest House, it's a small b&b located in an ancient and very charming building near the Synagogue, on the "Pest Side" of the city. If you're thinking about spending a couple of days in the Magyar city this is for sure the place I suggest you to reserve....the owners are two gentlemen (Zoli and Bob) always ready to help you and to give you informations about the city..

This unexpected finding of today let me think about some of the happiest period in my life, and some of the funniest moments of that period are related to Budapest. Budapest is for sure one of the top touristic destinations in Europe, it's young, it's cool, it's historical, elegant and funny!!! You can't miss the Castle on the "Buda side" of the city, the Parliament ( you have to go very early in the morning 'cause they sell only a few tickets per day!), the  Margaret Island, the Gerbeaud patisserie, the Sziget Festival (organized each summer, I will talk about it soon...), the cool night clubs, the view of the city from the Statue of Liberty (yes, like the one in NY) or simply, you can't miss walking along the Danube during a summer evening....































             I really don't remember the name of this "pub" but I remember that it was really cool! ;)




4 comments:

  1. ciao Lucia, bellissimo post!
    anche a me é piaciuta molto Budapest...
    un bacione!


    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Marina! Si Budapest per me è molto speciale! :D ho visto il tuo post sulle Hawaii....FANTASTICO! a presto! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assurda la guest house!belle le foto........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. era lì che ti volevo mandare se non avevi già prenotato l'alloggio!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...