Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Moreton Island









Hello everybody! My name's Lucia, I'm an italian girl blogging from Rome. Travelling has always been a big passion in my life, that's why I decided to start this blog in a boring sunday afternoon of November... This first post will be about one of the most amazing places I've ever been...Moreton Island, a sand island on the eastern side of Moreton Bay, on the coast of south-east Queensland, Australia. This island is about 58 km from Brisbane, the capital city of Queensland and it's the largest sand structure in the world!!

2 comments:

  1. bello il tuo blog,Lucia!
    un bacione e a presto!


    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie Marina!!! Mi fa molto piacere il tuo commento!!Anche perchè il tuo blog mi piace molto!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...